Our Founder

Dr. Saul Hirshberg

Dr. Saul Hirshberg founded this practice in 1948, which was originally located at Copley Square.  Dr. Hirshberg, a former Associate Professor of Restorative Dentistry at Tufts University, has built the practice on his commitment to uncompromising excellence.

A nationally renowned specialist in Prosthodontics, Dr. Hirshberg published a book, "Periodontal Prosthesis," and was a charter member of the Implant Advisory Council.

In Loving Memory
April 9, 1925 to October 10, 1998

sites/default/files/images/our-founder.jpg